The winner of our ‘Outstanding Development Award 2012’ was Year 2 HPD in Counselling student, Frances Harry.
Middle: Frances Harry seen here with her HPD Lead Tutors Delia Edwards and Chris Brown
Voted for the award by her student peers and counsellor trainers, Frances’ achievements included:
- Completing her qualification with an Overall Distinction Grade.
- Co-authorship of the Group Research Project/Paper "Can clients with Narcissistic Personality Disorder enter into an empathic relationship?"
- Co-presentation of the above research project at the BACP National Research Conference in May this year.
- The development of both leadership and partnership group skills.
- Profound personal development and philosophical transformation; Frances stated "I now know how to love and be loved in return".
Seen here with a number of their tutors - from left to right: Natasha Carville, Liz Rees and Sue Eldridge