The HPD in Counselling Class
The 2011 Winners of the LC&CTA Outstanding Devlopment Award went to the HPD in Counselling Class of 2011.
The class won the award for achieving the following as a group:
- 3 Group Research Papers being accepted by and presented at the bacp National Research Conference in May 2011.
- A brief smmary of research finding being published in 'Therapy Today'.
- 4 Outstanding Acheivement Awards being won by members of the cohort.
- 10 overall Distinction Grades being awarded on qualification.
- 10 overall Merit Grades being awarded on qualification.
- The cohort's collective movement toward personal and professional development and reflective counslling practice.